As the pioneering I.T. Park in Northern Mindanao, the PEZA-accredited Pueblo de Oro I.T. Park offers a superior location for I.T and BPO locators in one of the country’s Next Wave Cities.
A portion of the Business Park was also proclaimed as the first PEZA-accredited I.T. Ecozone in Southern Philippines, allowing companies in the business process outsourcing industry to avail of special government incentives including:
- Income tax holiday (ITH)
- 4 years for Non-Pioneer IT Enterprises
- 6 years for Pioneer IT Enterprises
- Option to pay 5% tax on Gross Income in lieu of all national and local taxes upon expiration of ITH, except for real property taxes
- Exemption from import duties and taxes on imported machinery and equipment, additional deduction equivalent to 50% of training expenses and raw materials.
- Permanent resident status of foreign investors and family with initial investments of US$ 150,000 or more
- Employment of non-residents
- Other incentives as may be determined by the PEZA Board
- 24/7 security and fire station, including K9 patrol
- Wide concrete road network
- Streetlights and rotunda fountain
- Electrical Distribution System connected to two CEPALCO substations for power source redundancy
- Reliable water supply from Pueblo de Oro Township’s independent and integrated water system
- Provision for fiber-optic telecommunications facilities that can accommodate T1 to T3 digital transmission services
- Located within the flood-free Pueblo Business Park
- Lot Size
- 900 to 1,100 sq.m.
Building height from 4 to 12 storeys
How to get there?