• Pueblo De Oro Development Corporation 17th Floor Robinsons Summit Center 6783 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226 Philippines

  • Pueblo De Oro Development Corporation
    17th Floor Robinsons Summit Center 6783 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226 Philippines

  • +63 (2) 8790-2200
Pueblo De Oro Logo

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I make a reservation?

To make a reservation, contact us to make sure the unit you want is available, then simply submit following core requirements:

Application Forms (Reservation Form and Buyer's Information Sheet)

  • Download Reservation Form
  • Download Buyer's Information Sheet
  • Proof of Identification (ID) (Employed):

  • Two government-issued IDs with specimen signatures
  • Proof of Income:

  • Bank Statement for the Last Six Months
  • Certificate of Employment
    • Marriage Contract (if applicable)
    • If Self-Employed, please email us
    • If you are on abroad, please email us

    If you are abroad, simply download, and fill out the Customer Information Sheet and Reservation Agreement provided on this website together with scans of your proof of income and marriage contract. Please read the product primers and the conditions stipulated in the Reservation Agreement, specifically on the 30-day validity period of your reservation.

    You will also need to submit the additional documents and the requirements for your desired payment scheme within 30 days otherwise your reservation will be forfeited.

    PODC Additional Requirements Checklist:

    • Community Tax Certificate (Principal, Co-Borrower, Spouse and Attorney-in-Fact)
    • Tax Identification Number (TIN)
    • TIN Verification Query Slip
    • Special Power of Attorney (if applicable)
    • 1 x 1 ID Picture (Principal Applicant - 4 Copies; Spouse - 2 Copies)
    • Post Dated Checks (Equity)

    To make a reservation, contact us to make sure the unit you want is available, then simply submit following core requirements:

    2. How much is the reservation fee?

    For Cebu, Batangas and Pampanga properties:

    Rates are subject to change without prior notice.

    Horizon Residences


    Park Place


    La Aldea


    For Cagayan De Oro properties:


    Below 500 sq.m


    Above 500 sq.m


    Business Park



    Below 1.5M


    P1.5M - below 2M


    P2M - below P2.5M


    P2.5M and above


    Reservation is valid for 30 days, and is non-refundable.

    3. What are the payment terms to choose from?

    Acceptable terms of payments are through Pag-IBIG and Bank Financing. By availing of either of the two schemes, you can own a new home for as low as 10% equity of the selling price plus the miscellaneous fees payable up to 36 monthly installments without interest. Balance can be paid though financing up to 20 years for banks and 30 years for Pag-IBIG.

    4. What are the criteria and documentary requirements for Pag-IBIG Financing?

    To avail of Pag-IBIG financing, you must comply with the following criteria:

    • Must be an active contributing member for 24 months or for new members, pay a lump sum payment equivalent to 24 monthly contributions (for Philippine-based members and Overseas Filipinos under the Pag-IBIG Overseas Program
    • At least 21 years old upon loan application
    • Not more than 65 years old at time of loan maturity
    • Passed credit/Background checking
    • No outstanding Pag-IBIG Housing Loan either as Principal Borrower or Co-Borrower.
    • No outstanding Pag-IBIG Loans (salary, multi-purpose) in arrears at the time of application.

    If you have outstanding arrears, your previous loan/s should be settled or fully paid before you can avail yourself of other loans. You may get in touch with a Pag-IBIG representative near you for more information.

    Pag-IBIG Checklist:

    • Pag-IBIG Application Form
    • Assignment of Loan Proceeds
    • Pag-IBIG Contract to Sell
    • Lot Acceptance
    • Conformity to Contract to Sell
    • Pag-IBIG Deed of Sale
    • Questionnaire
    • Membership Status Verification Slip
    • Proof of Billing
    • Certificate of Pag-IBIG Contribution (2 Years)
    • Marriage Contract (if married)

    Additional Requirements:

    • Employed
      • Notarized Cerificate of Employment & Compensation
      • Service Record (if government employee)
      • One month latest pay slip/payroll sheet
      • Original and Photocopy of Income Tax Return with W2
      • Authority to Deduct
    • Self Employed
      • Original photocopy of Income Tax Return with audited FS (2 years)
      • Business Permit/SEC Registration
    • OFW
      • Original/certified true copy of latest job contract
      • Photocopy of passport
      • Special Power of Attorney (PODC)

    5. What are the criteria and documentary requirements for Bank Financing?

    To avail of Bank Financing financing, you must comply with the following requirements. Please note that your application is subject to approval of the bank.

    Bank Financing Checklist:

    • Duly accomplished application form
    • Marriage Contract (if married)
    • Latest Proof of Billing

    Additional Requirements:

    • Locally Employed
      • Latest Income Tax Return
      • Certificate of Employment with Compensation
    • Self Employed
      • Latest Income Tax Report
      • Audited Financial Statement
      • Top three (3) clients/suppliers with landline
    • OFW/Seaman
      • Job contract with compensation, date joined and job position
      • Proof of Remittance/Allotment schedule
      • Attorney-in-fact
        • Two (2) valid IDs
        • Special Power of Attorney (not necessarily consularized)
        • Proof of Remittance
        • AIF’s proof of billing
      • For UCPB
        • HIV Test Result
        • Seaman’s Book
        • Three months latest pay slip/payroll sheet
    • Foreign Nationals
      • Two (2) valid IDs
      • Other IDs such as ACR, DOLE Alien Work Permit
      • Passport (country of origin)
      • Philippine government IDs
      • Credit Cards (international banks with signature)

    6. I am abroad/stationed in other areas?

    • Can I authorize a representative to transact with you on my behalf?
    • Yes, but you will need to submit a duly notarized Specialized Power of Attorney (SPA). The SPA should be duly notarized by the Philippine Consul in the country you are working in.

    • Where do I send my documents?
    • Forms like the Contract to Sell, Deed of Sale, and other documents can be downloaded upon reservation and registration. These, together with your signature, should be mailed back to us at the following addresses:


      Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation
      PODC Building, Pueblo Business Park
      Masterson Avenue
      9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines


      Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation
      Sitio Judas Belt
      Barangay Babag II
      1506 Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines


      Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation
      Barangay San Rafael
      Santo Tomas
      4234 Batangas, Philippines


      Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation
      Sitio Mauli II, Barangay del Carmen
      2000 San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

    8. Could I buy property from Pueblo de Oro if:

    • I am a foreigner?
    • You may purchase a unit from Pueblo de Oro’s condominium projects. Under the Condominium Law, up to 40% of the units in a condominium project can be sold to foreigners.

    • I am a Filipino married to a foreigner?
    • The foreigner spouse must execute an affidavit that the funds used to purchase the lot/unit came completely from the paraphernal funds of the wife-buyer or from the capital assets of the Filipino-spouse. This is to be submitted upon the signing of the Contract to Sell.

    • I am a balikbayan?
    • Yes, per Philippine Law, you may own private urban land up to a maximum area of 1,000 sq.m. or 10,763.91 sq.ft.

    9. What are miscellaneous fees?

    These are fees intended for the processing of permits and title transfer with various government agencies including the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Registry of Deeds, City Assessor’s Office, among others. For accounts under bank financing, the miscellaneous fees will also include the bank processing fee and the annotation real estate mortgage (REM) on the title.

    10. When does construction on my unit begin?

    Construction begins after loan approval. For Spot Cash, Deferred or In-house Financing, construction will commence upon receipt of 30% of the TCP.

    If you are purchasing a lot only and will be constructing your own building, likewise you can only begin construction upon takeout or upon 30% payment of the TCP.

    11. When can I move in?

    You may move in upon completion of unit, upon takeout for Pag-IBIG or bank financing and upon securing a move-in clearance.