In the usual course of our business, Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation (“Pueblo”) requires certain personal and sensitive personal information (“Personal Data”) from various individuals whom we transact with. The collection, use, disclosure and disposal of these Personal Data are necessary for the effective performance and management of our operations.
Pueblo is committed to comply with the Philippine Republic Act 10173, also known as the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“Act”). We recognize and value the privacy rights of individuals and ensure that all Personal Data collected are processed in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality. We are dedicated to observe and implement necessary security measures to safeguard these Personal Data.
- What Personal Data we collect;
- Why we collect the Personal Data;
- How we collect the Personal Data;
- To whom we disclose Personal Data;
- How long we keep and how we dispose Personal Data; and
- How we protect and secure Personal Data.
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data refers to any information, which on its own or when put together with other information, can reasonably and directly ascertain the identity of an individual.
Pueblo collects Personal Data only to the extent necessary, such as name, address, contact numbers, date and place of birth, educational background, business information, family information, among others. We may collect certain sensitive personal information (as defined by the Act) only to the extent reasonable and necessary, such as age, gender, civil status, tax identification number, salary or income, among others.
Why We Collect Personal Data
Pueblo will use or disclose Personal Data insofar as reasonably necessary, but not limited to the following legitimate purpose:
- Property sales transactions with buyers; from sales inquiries to turnover of property, marketing and promotions and any other related activities.
- Property lease transactions with lessees; such as lease application, lease contracts, and any other related activities.
- Vendor and contractor accreditation, bids and canvass, purchase order, payment and any other related activities.
- Recruitment and employment activities including benefit administration, and any other related activities.
- Banking transactions, loan arrangements, service agreements, business correspondence, and any other related activities.
- Investor relations activities and reporting.
In addition to the above legitimate purposes, Pueblo may use or disclose Personal Data in compliance with legal obligations, for the protection of the important interest of individual subjects, or to the extent as provided by law.
How We Collect Personal Data
Pueblo collects Personal Data directly from individual subjects in the following manner:
To Whom We Disclose Personal Data
Pueblo will only disclose Personal Data as necessary and upon the express consent of the individual subject, to persons within or outside of our organization (i.e. banks and other financing institutions, among others) in order to perform and fulfil our legitimate purposes, or for the exercise of its legal obligations or as maybe required by law. maybe required by law.
How Long We Keep and How We Dispose Personal Data
How We Protect and Secure Personal Data
Pueblo is committed to protecting Personal Data. We have implemented organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized use, access or disclosure, modification, accidental loss or unlawful destruction.
We limit access to Personal Data to those with need to know and we only retain Personal Data for as long as deemed reasonably necessary or otherwise required by law.
How You Can Access, Correct and Delete Personal Data
Pueblo will take reasonable care to ensure that the Personal Data we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. We will allow access to, correction or erasure of Personal Data, where deemed appropriate and reasonable to do so.
Policy Review and Changes
Any Questions or Concerns?